Six-figure counter is used for recording amount of electric signal times. As combining with secondary parameters, they can be used as digital display instrument for counting electric pulse in the field of petroleum, chemical engineering, textile industry, machinery, mining, national defense, agriculture, food and printing, etc..
II. Working principle
Electric signal inputs into counter, which produces suction in electromagnet, then makes armature driving escapement mechanism to make number wheel turning and count by decade.
III. Main technical data
1. Counting digits: 6 digits (106)
2. Max. indicating value: 999999;
3. Error of indicating value: 0;
4. Min. impulse width (on-off): DC 20/20 ms, AC 50/50 ms;
5. On-load factor (at 20℃): 100%;
6. Allowed fluctuation range of input voltage: ±10%;
7. Rated voltage, ripple ratio, supply frequency, power and counting rate;
8. No maintenance life: 4×107 times;
9. Weight: around 170 g;
10. Installation dimension: see attached table.
Ripple ratio/supply frequency
IV. Usage and storage
1. Ambient temperature: -20℃~+50℃；
2. No gas or filthy that may corrode metal, age plastic or destroy insulation.
Shaanxi Joyelectric International Co., Ltd.
Head office: No.38, Gaoxin Road, Baoji, Shaanxi, China 721000
Tel: +86 917 3433818
Fax: +86 917 3433818
Website: www.joyelectric-china.com (m.joyeletric-china.com for mobile)