ZN85-40.5 series indoor high voltage vacuum circuit breaker, suitable for power system with rated voltage 40.5kV, three-phase AC 50 / 60Hz. The operating mechanism adopts a spring mechanism specially designed for this new circuit breaker, which has high reliability and long service life. It adopts composite insulation to meet the insulation requirements under normal operating conditions. The handcart of the circuit breaker uses a screw nut to advance the mechanism device, and With overrunning clutch, the handcart can be easily moved in the switchgear, making the travel range of the handcart accurate and reliable; it is equipped with a compulsory mechanical lock to meet the requirements of the "five-proof" interlocking function of the switchgear. Circuit breakers are used in conjunction with KYN61-40.5 switch cabinets and are suitable for the control and protection of power transmission and distribution systems such as power plants and substations. The product design meets the requirements of GB 1984 "High Voltage AC Circuit Breaker".
1. Light and reliable operation: Combined with the advantages of 40.5kV voltage level circuit breaker handcart propulsion mechanism at home and abroad, a flexible and reliable propulsion chain mechanism optimized for design, equipped with electrical and mechanical dual-channel anti-misoperation devices, light and safe.
2. High rated current: The new large-capacity vacuum interrupter is selected, and advanced equipment is used to control the silver plating quality and thickness of the conductive circuit to ensure low main circuit resistance, which can meet the maximum rated current of 2500A.
3. Strong corrosion resistance: The internal components of the operating mechanism adopt advanced surface treatment technology to make the components more resistant to corrosion and higher mechanical stability.
4. Complete cabinet matching scheme: can be used with standard KYN61 switchgear (1400mm wide) or miniaturized KYN61A switchgear (1200mm wide); high prototypes can be equipped with 1600mm or 1680mm cabinets
5. High interchangeability: Adopting advanced assembly tooling and matching cabinet testing molds to ensure that the circuit breaker has good consistency and interchangeability with cabinets.
1. Ambient temperature: upper limit + 40℃, and the average value measured within 24h does not exceed 35℃; lower limit -15℃.
2. Relative humidity: daily average relative humidity ≤95%, monthly average relative humidity ≤90%
3. Water vapor pressure: Daily average vapor pressure ≤2.2×10-3Mpa, monthly average vapor pressure ≤ 1.8 ×10-3Mpa.
4. Altitude: no more than 2000m
5. The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees
6. The surrounding air is not significantly polluted by dust, smoke, corrosive or flammable gases, steam or salt spray.
Note: beyond the above requirements for normal use environmental conditions, consultation with the manufacturer is required.
Rated power frequency withstand voltage(1 min)
Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage(peak)
Rated short circuit breaking current
Rated short time withstand stable current
4min rated short time withstand current
Rated short circuit closing current(peak)
Rated peak withstand current
Rated dynamic and stable current
Breaking times of short circuit breaking current
Rated thermal stable current
Rated operating sequence
Rated operating voltage
DC 110/220 AC110/220